Monday, September 16, 2013

Born This Way

Pairs well with ANY Indigo Girls, Melissa Etheridge or k.d. lang song.  
Any one of 'em.  
You pick.  
And you might want to put on a flannel shirt and a pair of Birkenstock sandals.  

"There are moments in your life that make you and set the course of who you're going to be. Sometimes they're little, subtle moments. Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."

And Mama said she had NO IDEA?!?!

 
All good lesbians like a cold beer

Any card-carrying lesbian in the 80's had a Pac-Man t-shirt
And took a picture with their elementary school principal 

My mama made me wear that barrette 
I was OK just rockin' the collar 

Did you have a bad-ass Darth Vader t-shirt?  

Check out the socks and Superman tennis shoes

My baby boy, Kelly, started screaming when he saw Mommy in her own Hulk t-shirt

 There were a few random snow flurries in south Louisiana and I had to grab my Saints ski cap & mittens
'Cause it was real cold and stuff

All lesbians are aggravating big sisters

Um, can you say Mighty Mouse PJ's?  
I.FREAKIN.LOVED.THEM!

Mom, seriously?!

Again, really?  Did you know this had a name? 

It's called a mullet.  

This is the one I call "Elijah Wood in a red hoodie jacket"

All I have to say is this:
RAINBOW tennis shoes

Star player (at least in MY mind) on the Tiny Mites softball team 

In case you didn't know, all lesbians like wearing visors
even when they're 8 years old

Cedar Rapids, Iowa is apparently the gay capital of the U.S.
That's why I loved this damn t-shirt so much!  

OMG I loved the Miami Dolphins SO much
This was taken on a Superbowl Sunday when they were playing
A hat and shirt weren't enough
I had some orange & aqua yarn hung around my neck, too
Just in case

Could you rock a pair of jams like these?
Don't worry.  It's OK.  Don't feel bad about it.

I was obviously working so hard I needed a sweatband 

Who needs socks?

And, again, I ask:  Why in holy hell didn't anyone inform me of the magic that is eyebrow waxing?! 
a.k.a. Lesbian tries to figure out how to work some hot rollers 

So, this is totally unrelated.
I just wanted to show off the picture of my award-winning zucchini. 


No comments:

Post a Comment