Sunday, October 20, 2013

3 Days

Pairs well with: "The Long & Winding Road" by The Beatles
and "Amazing" by George Michael 

Tonight's post is pics only.  That's because my commitment is to my team and the last few hours we have together.  As much as my legs & feet hurt, there's a part of me that's really sad that this weekend is over.  This walk is therapeutic and spiritual.  It's healing and moving.  It's important and fulfilling.  It's exhausting and it's exhilarating.  And tonight is the night I sit with my friends, who are more like family, and talk about these past few days.    As much as I celebrate what we walkers give to breast cancer patients worldwide, I celebrate my teammates for what they all give me during this time together.  I cannot put it into words - tonight.  Stay tuned and I promise to fill you in on the magic.

Thanks for the love.

Early Morning, Day #3

My friend Marie's team

The Honey Boob Boobs


Early Morning in Atlanta


"I Bee PN" in her element









Me taking all the high-fives I could get!!!  


Elvis Breastley


Best Cheering Station EVER!
She served margarita shots!

Yes, I cried like a baby when I saw these little guys!


A L M O S T done!

Cati & her sweet father-in-law John





At the finish line.
In case you didn't know - that was at the 60 mile mark!


Mom of Twins squared

 And then, just like that, it was all over & none of us could walk another step...









No comments:

Post a Comment