Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 1 & 21.6 miles down




Team Diamond Stone the night before Day 1
We're staying at Cati's house this year!  She's recently moved back to take over as Executive Director of Komen Atlanta (yeah, she's kind of a BIG DEAL!)

Our #1 cheerleader, Leah Diamond Stone

 A beautiful pink bouquet from Cati's staff at Komen Atlanta

 My sweet gang sent me flowers, too!  

My gorgeous bouquet from Sarah & the boys!  xoxo

  I like to call this one: "Breakfast of Champions"


 The Birthday Girl hat that the team surprised me with this morning!
Do you see the pink bra on top?!
And for the record - YES!  I wore it ALL DAY!!!



 Joi, Dalton & his pink moustache

How cute are these guys?  One had on a Batman hat & the other had on Spiderman
And they were chowing down on some chicken nuggets at 7 a.m.  
My kind of guys!!!

 Dr. Sheri Phillips, Komen National Spokeswoman and BAD ASS

Cati Diamond Stone, my team captain and Executive Director of Komen Atlanta and BAD ASS

 Opening Ceremony


Alice & her 3-Day husband

 Madge showing her ass already

 Fan Favorite


Lunch on Day 1 @ Mile 12

Sisters who are walking for their Mom










Thanks for all the love, support & prayers today.  We rocked it!  And laughed and cried A LOT!  21.6 miles down on Day 1, so the next two days should be a piece of cake, right!?!

Speaking of cake -- tomorrow I'll update with the wonderful pictures from the birthday party that my amazing team threw for me tonight.  How lucky am I?

If you looked up "PERFECT DAY" in the dictionary
today would undoubtedly be the definition.

xoxo,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment